It can be a daunting task when looking for long-lasting men’s perfumes. While looking for new scents, it can be an overwhelming feeling. You might have met far too many people who overpower you with their scent the minute you meet them, their lavender or citrus notes punching you right in the face, and you want to make sure no one feels the same when they meet you.
Sounds like such a task, right? Well, we are here to help you.
Choosing the best perfumes for men can be subjective, as individual preferences vary. A lot of us get inspired by celebrities, their way of living, dressing up, and even by the kind of scents they use.
Are you also one of them? Do you want to smell like your favorite celebrity? Then this article is for you. Here is a list of 10 popular and well-regarded perfumes used by celebrities:
- Denver Intense Oud (SRK Autograph Edition): A timeless classic is the Denver Intense Oud, beautifully curated by King khan himself. It features cardamom, ginger, and bergamot from the Mediterranean and Madagascar. A strong, manly fragrance, perfect for long hours or nighttime events.
- Dior Sauvage: A contemporary and elegant scent with bergamot, pepper, and ambroxan undertones. It is a long lasting fragrance that might last up to 12-14 hours.
- Creed Aventus: An opulent fragrance with notes of patchouli, blackcurrant, and pineapple. A pure therapeutic scent that is perfect to relax you on a hectic day.
- Tom Ford Noir Extreme: Cardamom, amber, and woody accords are present in Tom Ford Noir Extreme, a deep and powerful scent. A scent that turns heads whenever you are around. It is perfect for a date night or when you want to make a strong impression on someone.
- Chanel Bleu de Chanel: Citrus, ginger, and cedarwood notes are included in the fresh and elegant fragrance of Chanel Bleu de Chanel. Comparatively, this is a lighter fragrance, which is perfect for daily use or your day’s events. It is fresh and smells of citrus.
- Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Profumo: A marine-inspired scent with notes of sea salt, incense, and patchouli. A scent that lasts long and makes you smell like a mix of salt and nature. A perfect daily wear fragrance.
- Paco Rabanne Invictus: Grapefruit, jasmine, and guaiac wood are among the components of Paco Rabanne Invictus, a fresh and vivacious fragrance.
- Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l’Homme: A seductive and mysterious fragrance featuring notes of cardamom, lavender, and vetiver. A showstopper for the man in you.
- Prada Luna Rossa Carbon: An energetic and athletic fragrance with lavender, citrus, and patchouli undertones. A perfect option for long days.
- Hermès Terre d’Hermès: Citrus, vetiver, and cedar notes combine to create a sophisticated and earthy smell. Have a meeting or want to create a positive and strong impression? The Perfect option for such days.
These fragrances are highly praised for their excellence and appeal to men. However, as scents may react differently with diverse body chemistry, it’s always a good idea to test perfumes on your skin to find the one that works best for you.