The antenna bands on the back of the previous models have been made more discreet; they now hug the edges of the device. And for the first time in iPhone’s history, the new phones are water and dust resistant.
Here is a list of changes in iPhone7 and iPhone 7 Plus:
– There’s no headphone port to be seen, but there’s at least a stereo speaker for the first time.
– The new iPhones are powered by Apple’s latest in-house SoC, the A10 Fusion
– The iPhone 7 lasts two hours more than the iPhone 6S, while the iPhone 7 Plus lasts one hour more than the iPhone 6S, apparently.
– For both devices, the new FaceTime HD camera ups the resolution from 5 to 7 megapixels.
– The big-ticket item for the smaller modelis a new f/1.8 12-megapixel “low-light loving” camera with optical-image stabilization.
– There’s also a new four-color LED flash, a “flicker-sensor” to avoid flickering lights in videos and RAW DNG capture, plus Apple says shutter lag is down to 25 milliseconds.
– The 7 Plus is getting a new feature to differentiate itself: a dual-camera system, both at 12 megapixels for better picture quality.
– The lowest storage tier is now 32GB, with the middle- and top-tier options sitting at 128GB and 256GB, respectively.
– It’s packing in Lightning EarPods and this beautiful and elegant Lightning-to-3.5mm adapter in the box.
For full pre-launch review click HERE
Pic courtesy: Engadget